Present addresses: Department of Entomology, University of Illinois at Urbana, IL, USA; ††National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, USDA ARS, Peoria, IL, USA.
Cowpea bruchid midgut transcriptome response to a soybean cystatin – costs and benefits of counter-defence
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 97–110, February 2009
How to Cite
Chi, Y. H., Salzman, R. A., Balfe, S., Ahn, J.-E., Sun, W., Moon, J., Yun, D.-J., Lee, S. Y., Higgins, T. J. V., Pittendrigh, B., Murdock, L. L. and Zhu-Salzman, K. (2009), Cowpea bruchid midgut transcriptome response to a soybean cystatin – costs and benefits of counter-defence. Insect Molecular Biology, 18: 97–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00854.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!