B. Chouquet, S. Debernard have contributed equally to this work.
A TRP channel is expressed in Spodoptera littoralis antennae and is potentially involved in insect olfactory transduction
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 213–222, April 2009
How to Cite
Chouquet, B., Debernard, S., Bozzolan, F., Solvar, M., Maïbèche-Coisné, M. and Lucas, P. (2009), A TRP channel is expressed in Spodoptera littoralis antennae and is potentially involved in insect olfactory transduction. Insect Molecular Biology, 18: 213–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2008.00857.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!