Present address: Department of Haemostasis Pharmacology, NovoNordisk A/S, Maalov, Denmark.
Transcriptome analysis of the salivary glands of the female tick Amblyomma americanum (Acari: Ixodidae)
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 129–154, April 2009
How to Cite
Aljamali, M. N., Hern, L., Kupfer, D., Downard, S., So, S., Roe, B. A., Sauer, J. R. and Essenberg, R. C. (2009), Transcriptome analysis of the salivary glands of the female tick Amblyomma americanum (Acari: Ixodidae). Insect Molecular Biology, 18: 129–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2009.00863.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!