Data deposition: The sequences reported in this paper have been deposited in the GenBank database (accession nos. C. pipiens insulin like peptide-1 (ILP-1), FJ266014; ILP-2, FJ266015; ILP-5, FJ266016; Ribosomal protein large subunit 19 (RpL19), FJ266017)
A shut-down in expression of an insulin-like peptide, ILP-1, halts ovarian maturation during the overwintering diapause of the mosquito Culex pipiens
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 325–332, June 2009
How to Cite
Sim, C. and Denlinger, D. L. (2009), A shut-down in expression of an insulin-like peptide, ILP-1, halts ovarian maturation during the overwintering diapause of the mosquito Culex pipiens. Insect Molecular Biology, 18: 325–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2009.00872.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!