A cathepsin L-like proteinase is involved in moulting and metamorphosis in Helicoverpa armigera
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 99–111, February 2010
How to Cite
Wang, L.-F., Chai, L.-Q., He, H.-J., Wang, Q., Wang, J.-X. and Zhao, X.-F. (2010), A cathepsin L-like proteinase is involved in moulting and metamorphosis in Helicoverpa armigera. Insect Molecular Biology, 19: 99–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2009.00952.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2009
- First published online 7 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!