Gene expression associated with changes in cold tolerance levels of the Antarctic springtail, Cryptopygus antarcticus
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 113–120, February 2010
How to Cite
Burns, G., Thorne, M. A. S., Hillyard, G., Clark, M. S., Convey, P. and Worland, M. R. (2010), Gene expression associated with changes in cold tolerance levels of the Antarctic springtail, Cryptopygus antarcticus. Insect Molecular Biology, 19: 113–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2009.00953.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!