Insect intestinal mucins and serine proteases associated with the peritrophic matrix from feeding, starved and moulting Mamestra configurata larvae
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society. No claim to original US government works
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 163–175, April 2010
How to Cite
Toprak, U., Baldwin, D., Erlandson, M., Gillott, C. and Hegedus, D. D. (2010), Insect intestinal mucins and serine proteases associated with the peritrophic matrix from feeding, starved and moulting Mamestra configurata larvae. Insect Molecular Biology, 19: 163–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2009.00966.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
- First published online 15 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!