Sheila M. Dreher-Lesnick and Shane M. Ceraul contributed equally.
Analysis of Rickettsia typhi-infected and uninfected cat flea (Ctenocephalides felis) midgut cDNA libraries: deciphering molecular pathways involved in host response to R. typhi infection
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 229–241, April 2010
How to Cite
Dreher-Lesnick, S. M., Ceraul, S. M., Lesnick, S. C., Gillespie, J. J., Anderson, J. M., Jochim, R. C., Valenzuela, J. G. and Azad, A. F. (2010), Analysis of Rickettsia typhi-infected and uninfected cat flea (Ctenocephalides felis) midgut cDNA libraries: deciphering molecular pathways involved in host response to R. typhi infection. Insect Molecular Biology, 19: 229–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2009.00978.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
- First published online 15 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!