Bowman-Birk inhibitor affects pathways associated with energy metabolism in Drosophila melanogaster
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society. No claim to original US government works
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 303–313, June 2010
How to Cite
Li, H.-M., Sun, L., Mittapalli, O., Muir, W. M., Xie, J., Wu, J., Schemerhorn, B. J., Jannasch, A., Chen, J. Y., Zhang, F., Adamec, J., Murdock, L. L. and Pittendrigh, B. R. (2010), Bowman-Birk inhibitor affects pathways associated with energy metabolism in Drosophila melanogaster. Insect Molecular Biology, 19: 303–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2009.00984.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!