Current address: Department of Botany, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z4.
An expansion of the genome size dataset for the insect order Hymenoptera, with a first test of parasitism and eusociality as possible constraints
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 337–346, June 2010
How to Cite
Ardila-Garcia, A. M., Umphrey, G. J. and Gregory, T. R. (2010), An expansion of the genome size dataset for the insect order Hymenoptera, with a first test of parasitism and eusociality as possible constraints. Insect Molecular Biology, 19: 337–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2010.00992.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!