Isolation of transcripts from Diabrotica virgifera virgifera LeConte responsive to the Bacillus thuringiensis toxin Cry3Bb1
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 381–389, June 2010
How to Cite
Sayed, A., Wiechman, B., Struewing, I., Smith, M., French, W., Nielsen, C. and Bagley, M. (2010), Isolation of transcripts from Diabrotica virgifera virgifera LeConte responsive to the Bacillus thuringiensis toxin Cry3Bb1. Insect Molecular Biology, 19: 381–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2010.00998.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!