These authors contributed equally.
Transcription factors BmPOUM2 and BmβFTZ-F1 are involved in regulation of the expression of the wing cuticle protein gene BmWCP4 in the silkworm, Bombyx mori
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 45–60, February 2011
How to Cite
Deng, H., Zheng, S., Yang, X., Liu, L. and Feng, Q. (2011), Transcription factors BmPOUM2 and BmβFTZ-F1 are involved in regulation of the expression of the wing cuticle protein gene BmWCP4 in the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Insect Molecular Biology, 20: 45–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2010.01041.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!