A novel class of miniature inverted repeat transposable elements (MITEs) that contain hitchhiking (GTCY)n microsatellites
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 15–27, February 2011
How to Cite
Coates, B. S., Kroemer, J. A., Sumerford, D. V. and Hellmich, R. L. (2011), A novel class of miniature inverted repeat transposable elements (MITEs) that contain hitchhiking (GTCY)n microsatellites. Insect Molecular Biology, 20: 15–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2010.01046.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!