Hormone receptor-like in 96 and Broad-Complex modulate phenobarbital induced transcription of cytochrome P450 CYP6D1 in Drosophila S2 cells
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 87–95, February 2011
How to Cite
Lin, G. G.-H., Kozaki, T. and Scott, J. G. (2011), Hormone receptor-like in 96 and Broad-Complex modulate phenobarbital induced transcription of cytochrome P450 CYP6D1 in Drosophila S2 cells. Insect Molecular Biology, 20: 87–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2010.01047.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!