Effects of Wolbachia on mtDNA variation and evolution in natural populations of Tetranychus urticae Koch
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 311–321, June 2011
How to Cite
Yu, M.-Z., Zhang, K.-J., Xue, X.-F. and Hong, X.-Y. (2011), Effects of Wolbachia on mtDNA variation and evolution in natural populations of Tetranychus urticae Koch. Insect Molecular Biology, 20: 311–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2010.01066.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!