β-thymosin is upregulated by the steroid hormone 20-hydroxyecdysone and microorganisms
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 519–527, August 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, F.-X., Shao, H.-L., Wang, J.-X. and Zhao, X.-F. (2011), β-thymosin is upregulated by the steroid hormone 20-hydroxyecdysone and microorganisms. Insect Molecular Biology, 20: 519–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2011.01082.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!