Optimization of the Gal4-UAS system in an Anopheles gambiae cell line
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 599–608, October 2011
How to Cite
Lynd, A. and Lycett, G. J. (2011), Optimization of the Gal4-UAS system in an Anopheles gambiae cell line. Insect Molecular Biology, 20: 599–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2011.01090.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!