Insertion of an intact CR1 retrotransposon in a cadherin gene linked with Bt resistance in the pink bollworm, Pectinophora gossypiella
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 651–665, October 2011
How to Cite
Fabrick, J. A., Mathew, L. G., Tabashnik, B. E. and Li, X. (2011), Insertion of an intact CR1 retrotransposon in a cadherin gene linked with Bt resistance in the pink bollworm, Pectinophora gossypiella. Insect Molecular Biology, 20: 651–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2011.01095.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!