Present address: Coordenação de Tecnologia em Produção de Fármacos e Farmácia, Centro Universitário Estadual da Zona Oeste, Brazil
Looking for reference genes for real-time quantitative PCR experiments in Rhodnius prolixus (Hemiptera: Reduviidae)
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 713–722, December 2011
How to Cite
Majerowicz, D., Alves-Bezerra, M., Logullo, R., Fonseca-de-Souza, A. L., Meyer-Fernandes, J. R., Braz, G. R. C. and Gondim, K. C. (2011), Looking for reference genes for real-time quantitative PCR experiments in Rhodnius prolixus (Hemiptera: Reduviidae). Insect Molecular Biology, 20: 713–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2011.01101.x
This work is dedicated to Dr Martha Meriwether Sorenson who has reviewed with outstanding scientific criticism hundreds of manuscripts produced by the researchers of Instituto de Bioquímica Médica, UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in the last 27 years
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!