Transcription of detoxification genes after permethrin selection in the mosquito Aedes aegypti
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 61–77, February 2012
How to Cite
Saavedra-Rodriguez, K., Suarez, A. F., Salas, I. F., Strode, C., Ranson, H., Hemingway, J. and Black IV, W. C. (2012), Transcription of detoxification genes after permethrin selection in the mosquito Aedes aegypti. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 61–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2011.01113.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!