Present Address: Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Molecular characterization of heterochromatin proteins 1a and 1b from the silkworm, Bombyx mori
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 9–20, February 2012
How to Cite
Mitsunobu, H., Izumi, M., Mon, H., Tatsuke, T., Lee, J. M. and Kusakabe, T. (2012), Molecular characterization of heterochromatin proteins 1a and 1b from the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 9–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2011.01115.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!