Cold tolerance and cold-induced modulation of gene expression in two Drosophila virilis group species with different distributions
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 107–118, February 2012
How to Cite
Vesala, L., Salminen, T. S., Laiho, A., Hoikkala, A. and Kankare, M. (2012), Cold tolerance and cold-induced modulation of gene expression in two Drosophila virilis group species with different distributions. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 107–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2011.01119.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!