Resistance to spiromesifen in Trialeurodes vaporariorum is associated with a single amino acid replacement in its target enzyme acetyl-coenzyme A carboxylase
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Rothamsted Research. Insect Molecular Biology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 327–334, June 2012
How to Cite
Karatolos, N., Williamson, M. S., Denholm, I., Gorman, K., ffrench-Constant, R. and Nauen, R. (2012), Resistance to spiromesifen in Trialeurodes vaporariorum is associated with a single amino acid replacement in its target enzyme acetyl-coenzyme A carboxylase. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 327–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2012.01136.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!