Anopheles gambiae corazonin: gene structure, expression and effect on mosquito heart physiology
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 343–355, June 2012
How to Cite
Hillyer, J. F., Estévez-Lao, T. Y., Funkhouser, L. J. and Aluoch, V. A. (2012), Anopheles gambiae corazonin: gene structure, expression and effect on mosquito heart physiology. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 343–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2012.01140.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!