RNA interference mortality points to noncircadian functions for the clock gene in the desert locust Schistocerca gregaria
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 369–381, June 2012
How to Cite
Tobback, J., Vuerinckx, K., Boerjan, B. and Huybrechts, R. (2012), RNA interference mortality points to noncircadian functions for the clock gene in the desert locust Schistocerca gregaria. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 369–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2012.01143.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!