N- and C-terminal degradation of ecdysteroid receptor isoforms, when transiently expressed in mammalian CHO cells, is regulated by the proteasome and cysteine and threonine proteases
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 383–394, June 2012
How to Cite
Schauer, S., Burster, T. and Spindler-Barth, M. (2012), N- and C-terminal degradation of ecdysteroid receptor isoforms, when transiently expressed in mammalian CHO cells, is regulated by the proteasome and cysteine and threonine proteases. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 383–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2012.01144.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!