Current address: Center of Applied Microfluidic Chemistry, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, South Korea.
Reduction in deformed wing virus infection in larval and adult honey bees (Apis mellifera L.) by double-stranded RNA ingestion
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 446–455, August 2012
How to Cite
Desai, S. D., Eu, Y.-J., Whyard, S. and Currie, R. W. (2012), Reduction in deformed wing virus infection in larval and adult honey bees (Apis mellifera L.) by double-stranded RNA ingestion. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 446–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2012.01150.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!