Effects of natural mating and CO2 narcosis on biogenic amine receptor gene expression in the ovaries and brain of queen honey bees, Apis mellifera
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 558–567, December 2012
How to Cite
Vergoz, V., Lim, J., Duncan, M., Cabanes, G. and Oldroyd, B. P. (2012), Effects of natural mating and CO2 narcosis on biogenic amine receptor gene expression in the ovaries and brain of queen honey bees, Apis mellifera. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 558–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2012.01159.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP0878924, DP1093491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!