Molecular cloning and characterization of peroxiredoxin 4 involved in protection against oxidative stress in the silkworm Bombyx mori
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 581–592, December 2012
How to Cite
Shi, G.-Q., Yu, Q.-Y., Shi, L. and Zhang, Z. (2012), Molecular cloning and characterization of peroxiredoxin 4 involved in protection against oxidative stress in the silkworm Bombyx mori. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 581–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2012.01161.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970409
- Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ CSTC. Grant Number: cstc2012jjB80007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!