Expression of Orseolia oryzae nucleoside diphosphate kinase (OoNDPK) is enhanced in rice gall midge feeding on susceptible rice hosts and its over-expression leads to salt tolerance in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 593–603, December 2012
How to Cite
Sinha, D. K., Atray, I., Bentur, J. S. and Nair, S. (2012), Expression of Orseolia oryzae nucleoside diphosphate kinase (OoNDPK) is enhanced in rice gall midge feeding on susceptible rice hosts and its over-expression leads to salt tolerance in Escherichia coli. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 593–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2012.01163.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. Grant Number: BT/PR8629/PBD/16/737/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!