Molecular cloning and characterization of an endogenous digestive β-glucosidase from the midgut of the fungus-growing termite Macrotermes barneyi
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 604–614, December 2012
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Chi, S., Yun, C., Shen, Y., Tokuda, G. and Ni, J. (2012), Molecular cloning and characterization of an endogenous digestive β-glucosidase from the midgut of the fungus-growing termite Macrotermes barneyi. Insect Molecular Biology, 21: 604–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2012.01164.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30870085
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB707402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!