Reduction of malaria transmission by transgenic mosquitoes expressing an antisporozoite antibody in their salivary glands
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 41–51, February 2013
How to Cite
Sumitani, M., Kasashima, K., Yamamoto, D. S., Yagi, K., Yuda, M., Matsuoka, H. and Yoshida, S. (2013), Reduction of malaria transmission by transgenic mosquitoes expressing an antisporozoite antibody in their salivary glands. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 41–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2583.2012.01168.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 22790398
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 21390126
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!