An in-vitro investigation of the antibacterial effect of nisin in root canals and canal wall radicular dentine
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 664–671, October 2004
How to Cite
Turner, S. R., Love, R. M. and Lyons, K. M. (2004), An in-vitro investigation of the antibacterial effect of nisin in root canals and canal wall radicular dentine. International Endodontic Journal, 37: 664–671. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2591.2004.00846.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Received 10 November 2003; accepted 22 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.