Healing response of apicomarginal defects to two guided tissue regeneration techniques in periradicular surgery: a double-blind, randomized-clinical trial
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 368–377, May 2006
How to Cite
Marín-Botero, M. L., Domínguez-Mejía, J. S., Arismendi-Echavarría, J. A., Mesa-Jaramillo, A. L., Flórez-Moreno, G. A. and Tobón-Arroyave, S. I. (2006), Healing response of apicomarginal defects to two guided tissue regeneration techniques in periradicular surgery: a double-blind, randomized-clinical trial. International Endodontic Journal, 39: 368–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2591.2006.01081.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Received 21 December 2004; accepted 31 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.