Outcome of primary root canal treatment: systematic review of the literature – Part 1. Effects of study characteristics on probability of success
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 921–939, December 2007
How to Cite
Ng, Y.-L., Mann, V., Rahbaran, S., Lewsey, J. and Gulabivala, K. (2007), Outcome of primary root canal treatment: systematic review of the literature – Part 1. Effects of study characteristics on probability of success. International Endodontic Journal, 40: 921–939. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2591.2007.01322.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
- Received 27 March 2007; accepted 6 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.