High prevalence of apical periodontitis amongst smokers in a sample of Spanish adults
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
© 2008 International Endodontic Journal
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 310–316, April 2008
How to Cite
Segura-Egea, J. J., Jiménez-Pinzón, A., Ríos-Santos, J. V., Velasco-Ortega, E., Cisneros-Cabello, R. and Poyato-Ferrera, M. M. (2008), High prevalence of apical periodontitis amongst smokers in a sample of Spanish adults. International Endodontic Journal, 41: 310–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2591.2007.01365.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 18 April 2007; accepted 22 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.