The upregulation of receptor activator NF-κB ligand expression by interleukin-1α and Porphyromonas endodontalis in human osteoblastic cells
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Endodontic Journal
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 375–380, April 2009
How to Cite
Chen, S.-C., Huang, F.-M., Lee, S.-S., Li, M.-Z. and Chang, Y.-C. (2009), The upregulation of receptor activator NF-κB ligand expression by interleukin-1α and Porphyromonas endodontalis in human osteoblastic cells. International Endodontic Journal, 42: 375–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2591.2008.01539.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Received 9 August 2008; accepted 17 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.