A radiographic assessment of the prevalence of pulp stones in a group of Turkish dental patients
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Endodontic Journal
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 735–739, August 2009
How to Cite
Gulsahi, A., Cebeci, A. I. and Özden, S. (2009), A radiographic assessment of the prevalence of pulp stones in a group of Turkish dental patients. International Endodontic Journal, 42: 735–739. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2591.2009.01580.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received 18 November 2008; accepted 26 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.