A prospective study of the factors affecting outcomes of nonsurgical root canal treatment: part 1: periapical health
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Endodontic Journal
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 583–609, July 2011
How to Cite
Ng, Y.-L., Mann, V. and Gulabivala, K. (2011), A prospective study of the factors affecting outcomes of nonsurgical root canal treatment: part 1: periapical health. International Endodontic Journal, 44: 583–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2591.2011.01872.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 29 May 2010; accepted 5 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.