Influence of pH changes on chlorine-containing endodontic irrigating solutions
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Endodontic Journal
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 792–799, September 2011
How to Cite
Rossi-Fedele, G., Guastalli, A. R., Doğramacı, E. J., Steier, L. and De Figueiredo, J. A. P. (2011), Influence of pH changes on chlorine-containing endodontic irrigating solutions. International Endodontic Journal, 44: 792–799. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2591.2011.01911.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2011
- Received 4 April 2011; accepted 16 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.