Responses of immature permanent teeth with infected necrotic pulp tissue and apical periodontitis/abscess to revascularization procedures
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 International Endodontic Journal
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 294–305, March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, M. Y.-H., Chen, K.-L., Chen, C.-A., Tayebaty, F., Rosenberg, P. A. and Lin, L. M. (2012), Responses of immature permanent teeth with infected necrotic pulp tissue and apical periodontitis/abscess to revascularization procedures. International Endodontic Journal, 45: 294–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2591.2011.01978.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Received 25 April 2011; accepted 3 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.