Interactions between immune system and mesenchymal stem cells in dental pulp and periapical tissues
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Endodontic Journal
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 689–701, August 2012
How to Cite
Leprince, J. G., Zeitlin, B. D., Tolar, M. and Peters, O. A. (2012), Interactions between immune system and mesenchymal stem cells in dental pulp and periapical tissues. International Endodontic Journal, 45: 689–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2591.2012.02028.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Received 16 October 2011; accepted 8 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.