Chlorhexidine, ethanol, lipopolysaccharide and nicotine do not enhance the cytotoxicity of a calcium hydroxide pulp capping material
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 International Endodontic Journal
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 45, Issue 11, pages 989–995, November 2012
How to Cite
Wheater, M. A., Falvo, J., Ruiz, F. and Byars, M. (2012), Chlorhexidine, ethanol, lipopolysaccharide and nicotine do not enhance the cytotoxicity of a calcium hydroxide pulp capping material. International Endodontic Journal, 45: 989–995. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2591.2012.02057.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 07:31PM EST
- Received 16 December 2011; accepted 13 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!