An in vitro promoting role for hydrogen peroxide in human sperm capacitation
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 300–307, December 1994
How to Cite
GRIVEAU, J. E., RENARD, P. and LANNOU, D. L. (1994), An in vitro promoting role for hydrogen peroxide in human sperm capacitation. International Journal of Andrology, 17: 300–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.1994.tb01260.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.