The role of reactive oxygen species and apoptosis in the pathogenesis of varicocele in a rat model and efficiency of vitamin E treatment
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 228–233, August 2004
How to Cite
Cam, K., Simsek, F., Yuksel, M., Turker, L., Haklar, G., Yalcin, S. and Akdas, A. (2004), The role of reactive oxygen species and apoptosis in the pathogenesis of varicocele in a rat model and efficiency of vitamin E treatment. International Journal of Andrology, 27: 228–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2004.00476.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Received 13 October 2003; revised 23 January 2004; accepted 26 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!