This is a review for the EEA International Symposium on ‘Genetics of male infertility: from research to clinic’, Florence, Italy.
CFTR mutations and polymorphisms in male infertility
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2004
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 251–256, October 2004
How to Cite
Cuppens, H. and Cassiman, J.-J. (2004), CFTR mutations and polymorphisms in male infertility. International Journal of Andrology, 27: 251–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2004.00485.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2004
- Received 22 January 2004; revised 4 March 2004; accepted 8 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.