This is a review article for the 3rd Copenhagen Workshop on Environment, Reproductive Health and Fertility, Rigshospitalet, January 15–18, 2005.
Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP): human metabolism and internal exposure – an update and latest results1
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 155–165, February 2006
How to Cite
Koch, H. M., Preuss, R. and Angerer, J. (2006), Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP): human metabolism and internal exposure – an update and latest results. International Journal of Andrology, 29: 155–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2005.00607.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Received 23 May 2005; revised and accepted 19 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!