Risk factors for testicular cancer – differences between pure non-seminoma and mixed seminoma/non-seminoma?
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 458–467, August 2006
How to Cite
Aschim, E. L., Haugen, T. B., Tretli, S., Daltveit, A. K. and Grotmol, T. (2006), Risk factors for testicular cancer – differences between pure non-seminoma and mixed seminoma/non-seminoma?. International Journal of Andrology, 29: 458–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2005.00632.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
- Received 23 March 2005; revised 27 October 2005; accepted 28 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.