DNA fragmentation assessment by flow cytometry and Sperm–Bos–Halomax (bright-field microscopy and fluorescence microscopy) in bull sperm
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 88–98, April 2007
How to Cite
García-Macías, V., De Paz, P., Martinez-Pastor, F., Álvarez, M., Gomes-Alves, S., Bernardo, J., Anel, E. and Anel, L. (2007), DNA fragmentation assessment by flow cytometry and Sperm–Bos–Halomax (bright-field microscopy and fluorescence microscopy) in bull sperm. International Journal of Andrology, 30: 88–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2006.00723.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Received 6 June 2006; revised 21 August 2006; accepted 22 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.