Effect of air conditioning and chair cushion on scrotal temperature
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 418–426, August 2008
How to Cite
Song, G.-S., Kim, W. and Seo, J. T. (2008), Effect of air conditioning and chair cushion on scrotal temperature. International Journal of Andrology, 31: 418–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2007.00787.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received 18 January 2007; revised 31 March 2007; accepted 11 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.