Effect of air conditioning and chair cushion on scrotal temperature
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 418–426, August 2008
How to Cite
Song, G.-S., Kim, W. and Seo, J. T. (2008), Effect of air conditioning and chair cushion on scrotal temperature. International Journal of Andrology, 31: 418–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2007.00787.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received 18 January 2007; revised 31 March 2007; accepted 11 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.